- December 1 - Priority Nursing deadline
- February 1 - Merit Scholarship package deadline
- March 1 - Deadline to be considered for University Honors College
- June 1* - Regular deadline for admission
- December 1 - Regular deadline for admission
Freshman decisions are processed on a rolling admissions basis.
In order to maintain quality programs and student services, the University will adhere to the printed deadlines. Your application and all supporting official transcripts/documents must be received by the deadlines above. Failure to submit complete, official records of all AP/prior college coursework and high school transcripts will result in a delay in the application review process. Applications and all supporting documents must be received by the Undergraduate Admissions Office by stated deadlines to ensure that a decision can be rendered for the desired term.
*Students with extenuating circumstances after the stated deadlines should contact the Admissions Office directly at 973.720.2646 or Admissions@wpunj.edu and speak with an admissions counselor.