Meet Our Outstanding Faculty, Tour the Campus, and Experience Student Life at William Paterson University.
All students—high school students of all grades as well as transfer students—are welcome to attend. Two events will be held this Fall.
Sunday, October 8, 2017 starting at 10:00 a.m
Sunday, November 12, 2017 starting at 10:00 a.m
- Art Majors - Students interested in our Fine Arts program should park and check in at our Power Art Center.
- Students interested in all other majors should use Entry 4, park in any "Commuter/Student" space in Lot 5, and proceed to Speert Hall.
Click here for maps and directions
Students who attend one of our Open Houses will
have their $50 application fee waived.
Learn More About:
- Undergraduate Majors
- Residence Life
- Student Life
- Transfer Information
- Career Development
- "How to Pay for College"
- Summer Youth Programs
- Pre-College Programs
Reservations are required for all events. Please make your reservation well in advance.
Your e-mail confirmation will contain further details, directions and a campus map. If you prefer to register by phone, please call 973.720.3122.
Open Houses are held rain or shine and cancelled only when the University is closed. In case of inclement weather, call 973.720.2475 for school closure status.
For those requiring overnight lodging, these are some of the local hotels that are available:
- Residence Inn, 30 Nevins Road, Wayne, NJ: 973.872.4727
- Regency House Hotel, 140 Route 23, Pompton Plains, NJ: 800.617.2812
- La Quinta Inn Wayne, 1850 Route 23 & Ratzer Rd, Wayne NJ: 973.696.8050
- Ramada of Wayne, 334 Route 46, Wayne, NJ: 973.256.7000