The WPUNJ Office of Financial Aid has comprehensive information about financial aid offered through the university.
For information about undergraduate scholarships CLICK HERE.
Undergraduate students with exceptional musical talent are invited to apply for the prestigious Tami Cotsakos ’71 Music Scholarship.
For information about scholarships offered through the William Paterson University Honors College CLICK HERE.
For information about Graduate Assistantships (GAs), which provide full tuition remission plus a stipend, CLICK HERE.
Endowed Music Scholarships
- Gary Hutton ’73 Scholarship
- J. Billy VerPlanck Endowed Scholarship
- James Williams Memorial Scholarship
- Mae and Fletcher Fish Music Scholarship (also known as WCO Young Artist Endowment)
- Nancy Deatz Clancy Scholarship
- Roy Meyer Endowed Scholarship
- Sarah and Abe Bialer Scholarship
- Tami Cotsakos ’71 Music Scholarship
- Thad Jones Scholarship
Annual Music Scholarships
- Edna and Walter Bandel Music Scholarship
- Eugene Vitale Scholarship
- Gregory J. Inverso ’01 Scholarship
- Music Department Talent Award
- Music Faculty Award
- Raymond Des Roches Scholarship
- Richard J. Pacifico Scholarship (for art or music student)