To provide the highest quality of duplicating services to alloffices, departments, faculty and staff by providing fast, reliable, turnaround time, building strong customer relations, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Procedure for Examinations and Confidential Documents
In order to maintain security and integrity in the reproduction of testing and confidential materials, Print Services asks that you identify your work as an examination and/or confidential document(s) and present it to a full-time Print Services employee only
Print Services will ensure that such materials are suitably performed and stored in a secure area while in our faciity. A record of the work will be prepared for chargeback purposes, but no file copies will be retained.
- Walk ins welcome
- Originals should be ready for duplication
- Please remove staples and secure with paper clips
- Please complete a Printshop Work Request form or provide the required information for duplication.
The Print Shop provides the following services:
- 24-hour drop off mailbox located immediately in front of the Printshop building.
- Black and white and/or color copies 8 1/2 x 11, 8 1/2 x 14 and 11 x 17 paper
- Collating, single staple, and folding
- Double and Saddle Staple when neccessary
- Copies on white and color paper in all standard sizes
- Specialized printing such as cards, program, etc.
- Binding, punching, comb-binding and electronic three hole punch
- Off set Printing
- Departmental letterhead
- Carbonless Forms
- Minor correction and document enhancement when and if necessary