Application Requirements and Deadlines
Your Application Checklist
- High school transcript
- Your official SAT or ACT scores sent electronically to William Paterson University from the College Board or the American College Testing Program
- Portfolio review for BFA Art applicants or Decision Desk application for music applicants
- $50 application fee
Your Application Dates
- December 1 - Priority Nursing consideration
- February 1 - Merit Scholarship consideration
- March 1 - University Honors College consideration
- June 1* - Regular
- December 1
Freshman decisions are processed on a Rolling Admissions basis.
In order to maintain quality programs and student services, the University will adhere to the printed deadlines. Your application and all supporting official transcripts/documents must be received by the deadlines above. Failure to submit complete, official records of all AP/prior college coursework and high school transcripts will result in a delay in the application review process. Applications and all supporting documents must be received by the Undergraduate Admissions Office by stated deadlines to ensure that a decision can be rendered for the desired term.
*Students with extenuating circumstances after the stated deadlines should contact the Admissions Office directly at 973-720-2646 or Admissions@wpunj.edu and speak with an admissions counselor.