April 3 to 28, 2017
EXPLORATIONS is the University’s expanded and enhanced series of programming in April that celebrates and highlights the depth and quality of research, scholarship, and creative expression that exists throughout the William Paterson community.
The re-invented EXPLORATIONS program brings together longstanding University events including the former Research and Scholarship Day, the Annual Undergraduate (STEM) Research Symposium, and the Honor's Week Student Research Presentations to become a major regional venue for students to participate with peers and faculty in a professional setting to discuss all aspects of cutting-edge STEM research.
EXPLORATIONS also provides the opportunity to bring together other events and activities from across the William Paterson community that showcase the outstanding work of our faculty and students.
EXPLORATIONS 2017 events include:
- Honors Week Student Research Presentations, April 4 to 6
- College and Sponsored Sessions
- College of Arts and Communication, April 5
- College of Education, April 6
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences, April 6
- College of Science and Health, April 5 and 6
- Cotsakos College of Business, April 4
- The Paterson Metropolitan Region Research Center, April 4
- Technology Across the Curriculum, April 5
- Sponsored Research Panel, April 4
- Student and Faculty Poster Sessions, April 4 and 6
- Women in Science and Engineering Program WISE - BD Lecture Series, April 4 and 28
- Engaging Research, Scholarship and Creative Expression at William Paterson University Retreat, April 7
- Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society for Nursing, Iota Alpha Chapter, Annual Nursing Research Conference - Nurses' Influence Through Evidenced Based Research, April 13
- Cheng Library Authors Reception, April 18
- New Jersey Social Media Summit 2017, April 21
- 11th Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium, April 22
- Programs and events from across the WP community that present or celebrate research, scholarship or creative expression.
If you have an activity or event that you feel may fit under the EXPLORATIONS banner, let us know by contacting the Office of Sponsored Programs. Programs can be added anytime. Submit program, https://wpunj.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_exuq8bvPCJihYaN
Interdisciplinary posters sessions will be Tuesday in the Science Hall Lounge and Thursday in Ballroom B. Both sessions are from 12:30 to 1:45.