Changes in Human Resources Information

Faculty and Professional Staff Handbook »

All employees should provide in writing to the Office of Human Resources all changes in human resource information.

Such changes include: 

  1. Change in home address and telephone number.
  2. Change in marital status with an new W-4 form completed if appropriate.
  3. Change in degree with an official copy of transcripts forwarded to the Office of the Associate Vice President for Human Resources.